This training course is designed for Siebel specialists with basic OPA knowledge wishing to integrate OPA into Siebel using the OPA Connector for Siebel. This 1-day workshop will equip participants with the skillset required to set up a fully-working end-to-end integration between Siebel and OPA and to select the most suitable from the integration options provided by the connector. The course teaches participants how to install the Oracle Policy Automation Connector for Siebel and to map a Siebel application to a rulebase that is provided with the connector.
The course teaches participants how to install the Oracle Policy Automation Connector for Siebel and to map a Siebel application to a rulebase that is provided with the connector.
- OPM (10.3 or later) installed on participants’ machines
- Siebel Tools
- Siebel Dedicated Client (Connected to Siebel Sample) Web Server (IIS or Tomcat â€“ Monad need to be advised ahead of time which one is installed)
- Oracle Siebel Fundamentals training or similar
- Experience in using Siebel Workflow, the Basic Integration Framework, and Siebel Integration Objects
- Prior knowledge of OPA Rules Development (desirable)
- Course Introduction Lesson 1: Understanding the Siebel OPA Integration Architecture
- Lesson 2: Installing the Oracle Policy Automation Connector for Siebel
- Lesson 3: Mapping a New Rulebase
- Lesson 4: Invoking the New Rulebase
- Lesson 5: Modifying a Rulebase Teaser: Continue Developing Your Skills
The following courses are recommended for participants wishing to progress in a specific area of OPA expertise: